referral credit question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=252

the real dareal

16-09-2004 18:53:48

i got a friend to sign up for the stamps.com offer yesterday, but minutes after she signed up, she got an e-mail from stamps.com saying her credit card was maxed out and her order couldn't be processed.

i checked freeipods.com today and my account was credited for the referral.

do u know if i will my account will be put on hold?

thanks.

tyketto

16-09-2004 19:40:14

I can't see how they would put it on hold. I can see them taking the green off of her referral and sending it back to yellow. But her card being maxed out wasn't your fault, so you didn't do anything wrong.

zatch

16-09-2004 19:41:39

Hold I sincerely doubt - her account might be put on it - not yours so breathe a sigh of releif.

However that might mean one more green to get (

By the way ... Bush Sucks ;-)

Inferno69

16-09-2004 19:59:29

Don't worry. Is it just me or are people a bit too paranoid about all of this? ITS NOT A JOKE/SCAM. IF YOU COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENTS YOU QILL RECIEVE THE PRODUCT!

mig

17-09-2004 03:44:49

i doubt it will be put on hold... that has nothing to do with fraudulent activity

Dais781

17-09-2004 10:19:18

Ya know what's funny is that my friend did the same thing but his card was just denied altogether. And he still got credit and I got greenlight.

We'll just have to wait and see.

And I agree...Bush does suck.

ilferetl

17-09-2004 10:21:07

[quote7dfc68d280="zatch"]Hold I sincerely doubt - her account might be put on it - not yours so breathe a sigh of releif.

However that might mean one more green to get (

By the way ... Bush Sucks ;-)[/quote7dfc68d280]
if one person's account is on hold, the person above them has their account put on hold also. this happened to me after I had ordered already, so it didn't really affect me when my friend's account got put on hold. However, had this happened before I ordered, I would've needed another referral.

JGrayland

17-09-2004 10:23:07

I actually reported myself as having a fake referral (i was testing it because none of the emails were going thru), but i never heard back. they either didnt care or i got a 6th one and it didnt matter.

lishrugli