shipping outside the U.S HELP please

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2510

paOol

30-10-2004 11:57:54

i know that this is possible because i remember someone posting a link to a site about it. i tried searching for the link but i had no luck. if u guys know what im talking about, please post the link , my ref needs it.

TaterSalad

30-10-2004 12:38:16

Umm.. Its against their TOC to be outside the US. You could have it shipped to someone u know in the US. Its risky though.

joshmiao

30-10-2004 23:29:35

[quotec9885622f6="paOol"]i know that this is possible because i remember someone posting a link to a site about it. i tried searching for the link but i had no luck. if u guys know what im talking about, please post the link , my ref needs it.[/quotec9885622f6]

stop trying to defaud gratis. its already too good of a deal them sending us freeipods for sending us to their advertisers as potential customers. if you have someone out of the US do it, it doesnt mean shit to the advertisers, making it all worth nothing.

spiff999

31-10-2004 00:43:21

Certain offers are available to customers in other countries such as Canada. I would expect if they couldn't make any money off of them they wouldn't offer them in the first place.
If I buy $40 US worth of ink from Myinks they have made just as much money off of me as they have off of someone from the US. Why would you say it's worth nothing to them to have customers from other countries?

paOol

31-10-2004 00:48:07

im not trying to "defaud" gratis. its just my ref lives outside of the U.S and i remember seeing something about this. i already received my ipod and my monitor.