Sorry, wrong forum. Please delete.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2482

Norkusa

29-10-2004 15:07:31

(Mods, sorry for posting this here. I didn't see the Help section. I re-posted over there so please lock this.)

joshmiao

29-10-2004 15:41:04

prepare to get pwned by teh mods..

shifuimam

29-10-2004 15:45:47

Try posting this in the "help me!" forum and see if you can get some assistance there.

Randyspawn

29-10-2004 15:49:10

You'd better email them through that faq thing. It sounds like its just some misunderstanding. Did he complete the offer from your computer? Did you ever log in from his? They track what IP addresses you log in and complete offers from. I suppose they might track similar sounding email addresses although that's pretty pointless cause I doubt anyone smart enough to spawn new IP addys would try to fake them out with similar-sounding emails. In any case, I'm very curious about how this turns out though, because so far I've avoided using my brother and my girlfriend's brother as referrals for any of these free sites just to avoid any chance of being placed on hold, even though we all have seperate credit cards and residences and should be legit as far as these sites are concerned.

Norkusa

29-10-2004 15:57:06

[quote9bc359cf93="Randyspawn"]You'd better email them through that faq thing. It sounds like its just some misunderstanding. Did he complete the offer from your computer? Did you ever log in from his?[/quote9bc359cf93]

(Sorry for posting this here. Didn't see the Help forum. I re-posted this there so please lock this.)

I already sent them an email thru the FAQ section explaining the situation. I've never been on my brothers computer and he's never been on mine, so that isn't the problem. It has to be some kind of misunderstanding. I just think it's odd that the freeiPod.com people are so quick to hold my account without even checking the addresses first. roll

Anyway, thanks for the responses. I'll re-post this in the help forum and let you guys know how it turns out.