QUESTIONS!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24586

xxjuicymintxx

19-10-2005 10:05:53

I have some questions for everyone. I'm not new to the whole "free" website offers, for I've done freeipods.com before, and several others, but I've been away for a while, and need refreshments. I gave up on my main freeipod site, because they put my acct on hold, so I quit. I had to steal my dads credit card to complete my old offer (efax), and I recieved credit, but w/e. I'm doing FREE PSP's now, and need assistance. ANYWAYS, here are my questions.

1.) I've been out of the loop for a while, what are the most effecient/quickest offers to complete? Is efax still a big one? Because when I did it, it only took me about 5 days to recieve credit, then I cancelled...I heard you have to do it for the full 30 days now? Idk. I just wanna know what's easy these days.

2.) Am I able to do efax again and recieve credit? I'm not sure which offer to complete for myself. Most of them are CC's, and I don't need those. I'll just use my debit card to complete offers for me or others, though I do need to get $ in the bank first, lol.

3.) Can anyone help me out? Lol.

Anything would be appreciated, so I thank those who help me.

- bRyuN -

Veek

19-10-2005 10:45:27

16 views on your thread and no one has helped you out. shock

To begin with, we don't talk about cancellation of offers here. Big rule. ;)

But to help you, here are answers to your questions

1. A lot of offers credit differently. I heard Rhapsody (most awesome offer) is not there anymore. It used to credit instantly, and then it slowed down the crediting, and now I hear it's gone. However, eFax is a great offer, and it's also a nifty little tool. Freepay does say to stay past the 30 days, to receive credit. However, it seems to credit on the 6th or 7th day. For more info on offers and how fast they credit you can check out www.ratetheoffers.com

2. You can't do the same offer twice. Advertisers want new fresh customers to try out their service for their service, not just the credit. I'm sure you can find something interesting to look at or try out. Personally I like doing offers that offer products I can try out. Maybe some creams, or teeth whitening since I'm a sucker for always having a clean smile. ;)

3. By help out I hope you mean the way I answered your questions. If you meant helping you with referrals, you might want to stop over the "trade" thread and check out the people who are currently trading for sites. It's easy and fun, but remember to have patience.

Have a good day, and good luck.

aguy

19-10-2005 11:53:04

if you were put on hold on one site.. u will be put on hold on ALL sites..

its in the TOS

purechaoskid26

19-10-2005 15:47:42

[quote08c90f35f1="Veek"]
2. You can't do the same offer twice. Advertisers want new fresh customers to try out their service for their service, not just the credit. I'm sure you can find something interesting to look at or try out. Personally I like doing offers that offer products I can try out. Maybe some creams, or teeth whitening since I'm a sucker for always having a clean smile.[/quote08c90f35f1]

wut do u mean by that? do u mean that YOU cant do the same offer, or that ur reffs cant do the same offer that u did?

goofygarber

19-10-2005 15:56:58

Both, on freepay actually. Its a tier system, if you've done an offer then your refferals cannot either, and you cannot repeat an offer twice (on any sites)