Video Professor Problems-Noob here

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23906

Bildo818

11-10-2005 11:24:07

For the first time I am trying to use the freepay sites to get an ipod nano. After reading that the video professor offer was good, I said why not and tried. First I made it so all cookies were allowed, then filled out my info. After putting in my credit info, and clicking submit, it did nothing and brought me back to the main site. I never recieved a confirmation email, and it won't show up on my credit card for atleast an hour. I tried contacting them (I don't know if I am allowed or not) and I am waiting for a response. I might call them tonight depending on suggestions here. My freepay account says I have not completed my initial offer yet.

Has this happened to anyone? I see so many people getting free stuff, and I want to try. Just stinks the first time, my credit card info is floating around, and I am not getting any credit.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance and I apologize for the wall of text.

-Bill-

Bildo818

11-10-2005 11:30:36

Also, how many offers do I need to complete from the people I refer and they sign up? I probably should have read everything about the referral system. Is there a way to do some trades with people or something to get members of this message board to complete my offers?

3. Refer friends
You will need to refer new people to sign up with our website and have them click on your referral link. Once they have joined, they must also complete one online offer from their account. Once you have the appropriate number of referrals who completed an offer, you will then be able to receive your free product.

-Bildo-

abrock124

11-10-2005 11:41:37

i just signed up for the video prof. offer about 5 mins ago and although it says it gives instant credit i havent gotten it yet either. Don't worry though sometimes instant can take days to show up. You can't contact freepay about a no credit issue for 2 weeks after completing the offer so they probably wont help you out yet.

and to answer your other question, just go to the Trading Post to find users to trade referrals with. You only complete 1 offer yourself, then each of the people you refer must complete an offer for them to count towards your free item.

Bildo818

11-10-2005 11:45:15

abrock,

Did you get a confirmation email or anything from videoproffessor? Did it take you back to the main screen? Can you log into the site?

Thanks for replying

-Bill-

abrock124

11-10-2005 12:18:26

no confirmation email yet, but yes i can log into the site.

Bildo818

11-10-2005 12:25:55

I get a message saying

Account information not found

-<

I knew I was going to have problems -<

-Bill-

abrock124

11-10-2005 12:35:22

call customer support at 1-800-424-0277. I mispelled the email address i used to sign up and called to ask if they could change it. I didnt have to wait on hold forever, they got right to me and were very helpful. I bet they could help you out.

Bildo818

11-10-2005 13:03:20

Cool...thanks!

mark2kay

11-10-2005 13:29:52

video profesor usually takes liek week to credit

Stroid

11-10-2005 13:51:11

yeah i did it last thursday and still no credit and what sucks more is that i have 10greens on freedigitalcameras so i cant request approval yet im getting really frustrated. And i didnt get a confirmation email either but i can log into the site. I sent them a email about it i am still waiting on them to reply.

RocLaFamilia

11-10-2005 16:20:50

i never got a confirmation email either...i got credit in like 5-7 days i canceled on the 5th...and it was good...i got my money back from signing up and i was very pleased with them...the only thing i didnt like was how they call ur house to cancel the subscription

Blink182=Gone

11-10-2005 18:30:25

[quote7841816476="RocLaFamilia"]i never got a confirmation email either...i got credit in like 5-7 days i canceled on the 5th...and it was good...i got my money back from signing up and i was very pleased with them...the only thing i didnt like was how they call ur house to cancel the subscription[/quote7841816476]

did you say that almighty "c" word?!?

btw...nice avatar

Sweet Miasma

21-10-2005 07:19:47

one of my referals did video professor too...but never received credit...
so he went back and did the video professor cd order...and then got credit

TheDude

29-10-2005 16:22:46

I did video professor offer and i'm waiting since 15 days and still no credit...

Is this normal? I never had that problem before with Gratis/Freepay sites...

Thanks for helping guys