Alright, I'm REAAAALY starting to get nervous here....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23892

Sempuukyaku

11-10-2005 03:35:59

I'm still waiting on 3 offers to go green that I did a while ago.

- I did Curb your Cravings on the 1st and still have not gotten credit

- I did The Biggest Loser on the 5th and still have not gotten credit

- And I did Complete Home on the 5th and still have not gotten credit.

Also, I don't see the biggest loser on freepay anymore AND when I tried to access Complete Home just now from free360xbox, it said that this offer is unavailable and to choose another one ?

Have any of you guys been having to wait really long to get offers done? I have trades I'm doing with people and I don't want them thinking they've been scammed when my stuff still hasn't gone through.

bruman

11-10-2005 05:40:29

are you sure your using internet explorer w/ 'all cookies enabled' in the privacy settings?

and when it says 'offer unavailable' -- that means gratis confirmed that you clicked the offer and knows you did it and are awaiting to get confirmation to get credit.. so you should be fine there

Sempuukyaku

11-10-2005 07:49:27

[quote098d41fb7a="bruman"]are you sure your using internet explorer w/ 'all cookies enabled' in the privacy settings?

and when it says 'offer unavailable' -- that means gratis confirmed that you clicked the offer and knows you did it and are awaiting to get confirmation to get credit.. so you should be fine there[/quote098d41fb7a]

Well I'm on a mac and using Safari. However I have all cookies enabled and I turned off the pop-up blocker too when I did the offers. I've gotten other offers done off of Safari prior to these three so I'm thinking it should be fine.

Oh and I didn't know about the offer unavailable....thanks for the heads up on that one.

manOFice

11-10-2005 08:24:46

yeah you should be fine, just give it time )

justinag06

11-10-2005 08:26:19

I know complete home takes 1 week

dudelovesFinch1035

11-10-2005 09:40:33

We need more offers,no doubt )