Question about RealRhapsody

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23307

Sempuukyaku

01-10-2005 13:08:03

I know I'm a newbie and all....I searched around for this and couldn't find a thread so I have just a quick question.

For the RealRhapsody offer, if you just pay the $1 for the 5 songs does that fulfill the offer, or do you have to pay and DOWNLOAD the 5 songs? I'm asking this because I have a mac and from what it looks like, RealRhapsody is not compatible with macintosh.

That's fine and all...I'm not really concerned about that. I just want to get credit for the offer, that's all. Thanks guys.

theysayjump

01-10-2005 13:13:28

well when i did this offer last week, i signed up and received credit before i even downloaded their software. i didnt see anything about having to download 5 songs or anything like that.

so if you sign up for it, and then get credit straight away, then its up to you what you do with the 5 songs.

Sempuukyaku

01-10-2005 13:19:21

[quote09cee6c2b0="theysayjump"]well when i did this offer last week, i signed up and received credit before i even downloaded their software. i didnt see anything about having to download 5 songs or anything like that.

so if you sign up for it, and then get credit straight away, then its up to you what you do with the 5 songs.[/quote09cee6c2b0]

Thank you VERY much, man )

Alright....I'm gonna dive on in! If anyone wants my 5 songs if I can't use em, PM me.

Sempuukyaku

01-10-2005 13:57:56

Cool!

Just did the offer on Rhapsody and got instant credit )

I need 4 refs now......time to get crackin, lol!

(I did freegamingsystems.com)