Question about credit for offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22992

ashkash

27-09-2005 08:20:21

Does anyone know how long on average the columbia house offer takes to credit on freepay sites? One of my referrals did it about 6 days ago and still no credit. Thanks.

awake33

28-09-2005 15:27:26

I am that trader, here is what it is like to trade with this guy, who btw approached me first (neither of us had TR at the time)

Ok, I can swap with you.

PM me your ref link please.

Here is mine
http//xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=jumpwashere

FYI, I think I will be doing an AOL offer if possible, or Blockbuster online. I will look for Instant offers first though.

Thank you,
-Joe
email==josephwb@comcast.netjosephwb@comcast.net=josephwb@comcast.netjosephwb@comcast.net/email

--------------------------------------------
PM from me
Hi again,

We forgot to use the trade interface here at this site.

I filled in my info and submitted it to you, click on 'Trades' at the top of the screen to access it.

Thank you,
-Joe
[quote0b8162ce5b="ashkash"]sure. Have you completed any offer yet?[/quote0b8162ce5b]
Tues. the 20th
[quote0b8162ce5b="ashkash"]Yes, i saw it. I think I will sign up, I just want to complete ipodnanos.freepay and once that is done I will sign up for the others. Thanks, and please resend the email or pm me about what offer you did for me. I ended up doing video professor for you.[/quote0b8162ce5b]
Mon. the 26th
[quote0b8162ce5b="ashkash"]Hey,

Sorry for the delay, I did video professor for you this weekend. It should go green in a few days. Just wanted to know if you got credit for your columbia house offer yet, as mine has not gone green yet. Let me know. Thanks.[/quote0b8162ce5b]
---------------------------------------------
Tues. the 27th
[quote0b8162ce5b="ashkash"]Hey, have you got credit for your columbia house offer yet because it has not gone green on mine yet. Let me know. Thanks.[/quote0b8162ce5b]
---------------------------------------------

Please let me know when you complete the offer and which one you do so I can know when to expect the credit. I have completed realrhapsody and you should be credited anytime as it is supposed to be instant. Thanks.
>
> From "JWB" <josephwb@comcast.net>
> Date 2005/09/18 Sun AM 125041 EDT
> To <ashish@bellsouth.net>
> Subject RE referral choice
>
> Go for Rhapsody, its only $.99. Efax requires you to stay until the
> trial is over and pay the regular fee.
>
> I tried to do realarcade, but the link isn't working. Will keep
> trying. If it doesn't work by Mon (I submitted a ticket asking why
> the "server can't be
> found")
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From email==ashish@bellsouth.netashish@bellsouth.net=ashish@bellsouth.netashish@bellsouth.net/email [mailtoashish@bellsouth.net]
> Sent Saturday, September 17, 2005 925 PM
> To JWB
> Subject Re referral choice
>
> I am going to do either efax plus or realrhapsody. I think both of
> those are pretty fast. I should complete the offer by tonight. How about yourself?
> >
> > From "JWB" <josephwb@comcast.net>
> > Date 2005/09/18 Sun AM 121114 EDT
> > To <ashish@bellsouth.net>
> > Subject referral choice
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> >
> >
> > I was wondering what offer you chose to approximate how long until I
> > see credit for it.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > -Joe
> >
> >
>

[quote0b8162ce5b="ashkash"]Yes, i saw it. I think I will sign up, I just want to complete ipodnanos.freepay and once that is done I will sign up for the others. Thanks, and please resend the email or pm me about what offer you did for me. I ended up doing video professor for you.[/quote0b8162ce5b]

Man, so many PMs between us this is getting confusing trying to keep the timeline straight.

Anyway, there are many more I could post if anyone cares to know more. He has called off the trade in the last PM he sent me.

I had already signed up for Columbia House DVD club, which states 4-6 days. Video Professor, which says it is instant, took 6 days to credit for me in a trade at another site. This is guy was worried at day 6, yet he had not even done an offer himself at that point.

he claims to have done Video Professor, but in his last PM said that he called and cancelled it already because he felt this trade was not working out.

My question is, who is the person who traded with this fellah so far that he has received 1 TR?

theysayjump

28-09-2005 15:30:57

i edited the ref link out that you had posted as they are not allowed.

ashkash

28-09-2005 16:44:31

I have already apologised to awake33 and hope he understands.

awake33

29-09-2005 13:00:45

Appologized for what, lying?

No excuses