Newbie...please help!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2267

mercuryrsng

25-10-2004 20:20:12

Hello everyone .....2 quick questions.

One....after I completed my offer, my pop up blocker blocked a window, which I fear may have been a window with a link or something that I needed to click on.

It was right after i finished the checkout on BMG

next, I sent a question to their help support thing, where I can access it in my account. Now it would appear that my question disappeared, where as before, i was able to look to see if they made a response.

Its suddenly not there...

any ideas?

thanks in advance

alexvega

25-10-2004 20:38:37

i think you'll be ok, in the future turn popup blockers off, or add the site you're signing up for to trusted sites in IE.

magik

25-10-2004 20:42:16

if you don't get credit you can just show them your confirmation email and they'll credit you.. no worries wink

Mr Sofa Sets

25-10-2004 20:51:28

[quotec4b006c9e6="mercuryrsng"]One....after I completed my offer, my pop up blocker blocked a window, which I fear may have been a window with a link or something that I needed to click on.[/quotec4b006c9e6]

The pop-up just breifly explains the terms of the offer you will be signing up for. It usually tell you how long t takes to get credit.

[quotec4b006c9e6="mercuryrsng"]next, I sent a question to their help support thing, where I can access it in my account. Now it would appear that my question disappeared, where as before, i was able to look to see if they made a response.

Its suddenly not there...

any ideas?[/quotec4b006c9e6]

You got me...? Vever heard of that before. Are you sure you're in the right spot. It is under the "My Account" section. Hope this helps.

mercuryrsng

26-10-2004 02:21:29

how long does it take for the offer to show up in www.freeipods.com

its been almost a day and it still is not showing that I completed the offer

mercuryrsng

26-10-2004 02:26:29

and I am definitly in the right spot for the customer inquiries because I had been watching it for the first day, and now it is gone, as if I had never made one