Shipping problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22620

deedee

22-09-2005 13:19:13

When my friend's ipod shipped out, his tracking # was only available for a few hours, then it went to saying no tracking info available. He was still able to track the ipod all the way to his door.

I didn't catch the tracking # of my camera. I wasn't checking the website every 15 minutes. Now, I have no tracking info, and it's been 10 days and my camera still isn't here. The gratis website says that if the status page says there's no tracking #, then one does not exist. I know that is wrong though, because I've seen the tracking info for my friend's ipod, and it said it didn't exist.

How do I get my tracking # and my camera???

p.s. DHL are complete idiots (here) and I wish freepay would switch to a more reputable company.

Drummer16161616

22-09-2005 13:26:30

I just click on my order number and it shows me my tracking number. Other than that I don't know how to get it. You can go to DHL.com I think and track by your information and city. DHL has been flawless for me.

Jake

22-09-2005 14:49:56

[quote14c3293be1="deedee"]When my friend's ipod shipped out, his tracking # was only available for a few hours, then it went to saying no tracking info available. He was still able to track the ipod all the way to his door.

I didn't catch the tracking # of my camera. I wasn't checking the website every 15 minutes. Now, I have no tracking info, and it's been 10 days and my camera still isn't here. The gratis website says that if the status page says there's no tracking #, then one does not exist. I know that is wrong though, because I've seen the tracking info for my friend's ipod, and it said it didn't exist.

p.s. DHL are complete idiots (here) and I wish freepay would switch to a more reputable company.[/quote14c3293be1]

PM me with your email and order info and I will take a look.

goofygarber

22-09-2005 18:33:40

I've always been happy with DHL, they've been wonderfully fast with me

bspence

22-09-2005 21:46:25

[quote586b6349f7="Jake"][quote586b6349f7="deedee"]When my friend's ipod shipped out, his tracking # was only available for a few hours, then it went to saying no tracking info available. He was still able to track the ipod all the way to his door.

p.s. DHL are complete idiots (here) and I wish freepay would switch to a more reputable company.[/quote586b6349f7]

PM me with your email and order info and I will take a look.[/quote586b6349f7]

Jake just thought I'd say that you are FRIGGIN AWESOME! You help us out and are never too lazy to not help out! lol. Keep it up! Freepay should be proud to have you as an employee. wink