quick question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2220

mwg3c

25-10-2004 08:27:49

hey guys, i have a quick question. i just went "Sent to Vendor, Waiting on Product" a couple days ago and I wasn't sure how to go about getting my tracking number. Do I have to wait until my status is "Shipped" before getting a tracking number or can I get one now?

Also, how do I go about getting my tracking number once I'm able to?

If I went STV on Friday when do y'all think I'll get my 20GB iPod? 2-3 weeks, maybe?

ohemjay

25-10-2004 08:35:49

Hi. Since you went STV so recently, you probably can't get a tracking number yet, but if you want, try this

Go to Fedex.com, go under "Track" and click "Track by Reference". Under reference numbers, enter in "2025959123711". Put in your zip code and leave account # blank. If it comes up "No match", then no iPods have been shipped to your ZIP. If it comes up with "No unique match", more than one iPod has been shipped (possibly yours). If it brings you to a tracking page, then you can call FedEx with the tracking # and see if it's yours.

Pusha C

25-10-2004 08:36:12

Yup, you can't get a tracking # until u Ship, I went STV on 9/27 and got Shipped 10/23, so expect a 2-4 week wait. Maybe less now....

mwg3c

25-10-2004 09:17:42

thanks guys, i did what you said at the fedex website. it took me to a tracking page so i'm going to call fedex to see if it's mine. although it's almost definitely not mine since i went STV so recently.

also, is the "Estimated Delivery" time on the Fedex website pretty accurate? I'm not at my place very often and I wanted to make sure that I was at home when they bring it.

Thanks again.

DisastirousMurmur

25-10-2004 09:19:56

if i was u i would just order that ipod(which u already did) and work on mp3players4free.com and get an ipod on there to, u will probably get your ipod off that site faster.