Enough to get on hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22111

rkjohnson2

16-09-2005 05:59:24

Quick question. My co-worker and I signed up for the nanos, he as my referral. We both signed up at home, so we had different IP addresses obviously. We have both, however, checked our accounts from work. We work for a computer security firm, so our internet connection passes through a few firewalls and routers and ends up with everyone in the company having the same IP address. Is this going to be a problem for either of us? Jake?

Thanks

Brok3n_Sword

16-09-2005 06:26:05

From my own experience this shouldn't be a problem. I've had a friend sign up for me as a referral, then I've checked my status at his house. I was never put on hold for any freepay site, and I've completed quite a few. Hope this helps.

rkjohnson2

16-09-2005 06:31:17

[quotefebb14cd07="Brok3n_Sword"]From my own experience this shouldn't be a problem. I've had a friend sign up for me as a referral, then I've checked my status at his house. I was never put on hold for any freepay site, and I've completed quite a few. Hope this helps.[/quotefebb14cd07]

Ok, thanks. I was put on hold with the flat screens when I first submitted for approval, but Harry, when he was still here, took care of that for me. That was a weird one since I had 19 greens when I only needed 8; couldn't understand why I could possibly be on hold.

BigPimpin

16-09-2005 14:19:03

same experience for me....my brother signed up from his house but we work together and have both checked our status at work w/ not probs.

stuthemonkey

17-09-2005 13:17:33

I've had the same experience. They only check IP's for the computer in which you do the offer from. Anything else doesn't seem to matter.

bspence

17-09-2005 13:45:14

[quote2e3f1a8f6e="rkjohnson2"]Quick question. My co-worker and I signed up for the nanos, he as my referral. We both signed up at home, so we had different IP addresses obviously. We have both, however, checked our accounts from work. We work for a computer security firm, so our internet connection passes through a few firewalls and routers and ends up with everyone in the company having the same IP address. Is this going to be a problem for either of us? Jake?

Thanks[/quote2e3f1a8f6e]

hey! i think u signed up under me too 8)