:( Christmas Present

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2197

norbx

24-10-2004 16:29:38

Hi, i assumed this was a scam until recently, i am from the uk(england) and wondered if they ship to the uk? i am in bother as i want to register but don't have a credit card nor cash to even sign up to these offers or anything so i am stuck @ that first step, then coming to referals i dought anyone would refer and sign up for me (, i really need to get one of these for a christmas present for my brother since he has been through alot this year (medical reasons) and i just need a hand signing up and getting this damn thing, who ever helps me i can give them $20 to ), just please help.

magik

24-10-2004 16:30:56

what's with all the bullshit about "medical reasons"?? stfu, an ipod won't cure cancer! go away! twisted

DisastirousMurmur

24-10-2004 16:37:35

aww, im gonna send u my ipod as sonn as i get mine.

dude no1 really cares if u want an ipod or not, alot of people here are still waiting fortheirs, so all u can do is buy the ipod

norbx

24-10-2004 16:44:29

who said cancer? i never so please do not make auccsations that i never said in the first place. i strictly want to get my brther something because he looks out for me and he has been ill alot this year and he buys me stuff but i don't buy him stuff because i have no cash because i can't save for poop. sooooo can someone give me a helping hand with this free ipod buisness?

maestro

24-10-2004 16:53:37

Love is not materialisitic. Appreciation can be shown through other ways than just items. If you love your brother, then you would do all these things yourself, instead of "cheapening" the love and offering someone 20 bucks.

norbx

24-10-2004 16:55:56

i am not quote; 'cheapning' it, i just want to give him something for a change since he buys me alot. they don't ship to UK i hear which seems to be a little weird, i am 16, i can't register for half of the subsctriptions i need if i have no redit card to finish my referal through the subscription.

maestro

24-10-2004 16:58:19

It's the heart that counts. Gratis does not ship to the UK.

Go out and use the 20 bucks to go buy something. There is a lot of things you can get for 20 bucks.

norbx

24-10-2004 17:01:57

well that is average around 10 pounds here and can buy you nothing, it's exspensive in england, more then america. i have a friend called Jesse who lives in america who would allow it sent to his and he sends it to me, just need some person to help me and they get the cash then -/

ksg

24-10-2004 17:09:16

If your brother gives you stuff, why not sell some of that "stuff" on eBay and buy him something else? D

norbx

24-10-2004 17:10:21

lol, no, that would mean he is buying himself something, i just need a hand but some people here seem to have it in for me for some kind of reason s