Pvp's Mp3's conga?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2158

danny1o6

24-10-2004 00:59:25

are they allowed on this site? just wondering, i know that you cant link to a conga that would benefit you..but this is for everyone on here to get referals no?

if not then if you want to get on a conga quickly pm me because slots will fill up quickly. (host with good advertisement)

DefinitelyNotLeonard

24-10-2004 01:10:01

I know of some recently started conga lines for the same deals. Who knows if we're talking about the same lines though. ;)

People can PM me for links to those as well.

(Hope I'm not raining on your parade danny. Just trying to help people out like you are.)

danny1o6

24-10-2004 01:40:36

no, not really...but any one who wants to sign up in a new conga, can still pm me for info, the creator has already ordered his mp3 player so..that should tell you someones doing something right

hemingway2

24-10-2004 01:53:37

or as always, im running one for the people here since were guaranteed to know we all know how to do these fast and smoothly...

pm me for details

l0th

24-10-2004 05:20:59

well, since it seems likely that the deal will turn out legit early next week (hopefully as early as monday), we figured, with a bunch of people with whom we had some success running a conga line for the fip.com deal, we should get on this one before it gets too popular.

What we need now is a few committed people who would like to join to make it run fast, and I guess that given the number of stvs on this board, that's the kind of people I'm writing for here. All are welcome though, but we'd still like to keep it shorter than the major ones. Just PM me if you want to have a look at how we plan on doing that.

cheers

roxah

24-10-2004 08:43:40

hey, id start one with you guys, but are they allowed? anyone?

l0th

24-10-2004 08:58:36

roxah,

the congas are allowed. It's linking them here, or worse, posting them here that is not allowed. Those things might be discussed, but only by PM. At least, that's my understanding of the rules.

Anonymous

24-10-2004 09:20:14

No.