stamps.com registration at site or with program?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2114

RoeCyris

23-10-2004 08:32:09

I signed up for stamps.com for fdpc but i didnt register via the site. I downloaded their program and registered with that. A friend of myne called lastnight and did that offer and said he had put his information in the site but it wouldn't work. He said after he put his info in it, it said "call customer service or download the program and try with that." So he downloaded the program and the registration worked with that. Anybody know if doing it this way will mess-up the credit process?

magik

23-10-2004 08:48:49

[quote2cbfbaefd5="RoeCyris"]I signed up for stamps.com for fdpc but i didnt register via the site. I downloaded their program and registered with that. A friend of myne called lastnight and did that offer and said he had put his information in the site but it wouldn't work. He said after he put his info in it, it said "call customer service or download the program and try with that." So he downloaded the program and the registration worked with that. Anybody know if doing it this way will mess-up the credit process?[/quote2cbfbaefd5]

It shouldn't, Stamps.com lets fip know about all referrals coming to their site from their links and therefore you should be okay. If you havn't gotten credit in 15 days, e-mail fip with your confirmation email.