HI buisness video offer?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20554

happypuppy

26-08-2005 12:56:28

Hi i did the buisness video offer and it says all i had to pay was 10 bucks. Is that all img unan have to do? It seems like they prolly didnt tell me that im gunna have to pay 20 bucks later unless i go through hassle of retuning it. This isnt a scam like video professor roght? all i had to dow as pay yhtrta 10 and they are off my back? No needs to cancel anything?

Veek

26-08-2005 13:13:59

First of all, I think I should let you know that any talk of cancellation is against the rules here.

Second, I'm not sure what you're trying to ask because of your spelling and punctuation. Mind explaning it a bit more so I can try?

happypuppy

26-08-2005 15:27:00

I dont want to cancel. You did not understand me. DOnt put words in my mouth so i can get banned if yo do not understand me. What i meant was was there any bundled scams in that offer. DO i only have to pay the 10 dollars then get the video and throw it in the trash? or is it just a free trial that i ahve t pay another 20 dollars for later.

stoogepid

26-08-2005 15:31:18

Im not sure because I havent done the offer before, but Im sure they will have everything you need in their terms of service. As long as somewhere in there it doesnt say that you will be charged further. Then you can pretty much expect that you wont get charged further. But be careful the TOS is pretty tricky sometimes.

Veek

26-08-2005 16:35:23

[quote01c6924767="HappyPuppy"]I dont want to cancel. You did not understand me. DOnt put words in my mouth so i can get banned if yo do not understand me. What i meant was was there any bundled scams in that offer. DO i only have to pay the 10 dollars then get the video and throw it in the trash? or is it just a free trial that i ahve t pay another 20 dollars for later.[/quote01c6924767]

I assure that you getting banned doesn't win me a free car. I can care less. But it seems like someone already answered your question. If you want people to understand you correctly, make sure you spell and type out your question in correct English.

Good luck.