Im on hold but ...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2055

barhoc11

22-10-2004 11:22:11

I was able to order my iPOD and everything after 5 referrals but then I noticed later that my account was put on hold. My account said it was processing and I thought that would be the end of it but it now says it is sent to vender. Has anyone had this happen? I still probably wont get my ipod but if it is sent to vender isn't that the next step after processing then shipping? If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it!

barhoc11

22-10-2004 15:33:31

any input would be helpful, please let me know what you think is up with this

Mr Sofa Sets

22-10-2004 15:52:00

Personally, I think that you'll get it, although I'm sure I'll get jumped on for that standpoint. In my experience, Gratis puts accounts on hold during the verification stage. Now that doesn't mean that they can't put you on hold after that, but I have never seen it happen. They have already been paid for your referrals and if your status actually changed to STV then I would assume that the original HOLD was an error in the first place. Good luck, stay positive.

alexvega

22-10-2004 16:11:45

the admin says they can put you on hold anytime; and or recall your ipod if need be

PL4Y 1T L0UD

22-10-2004 16:14:44

Did you sign up for an offer and cancel?

barhoc11

22-10-2004 16:56:15

I signed up for blockbuster and cancelled before the trial was up for my offer because I have netflix already. Yeah I must be a weird situation, I think I must have got my order in before I got put on hold or they put me on hold after. I was just confused because I am going through the steps Processing, STV, then hopefully SHIPPED! O well, if anyone else has any ideas let me know. THANKS!