Receiving credit for the wrong site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20173

autiger

19-08-2005 12:46:58

I was just wondering what I should do. I signed up for the Connections 123 offer (Free WalliMart gift card) on freeflatscreens.com. Well I got an e-mail today saying that it credited for my free360xbox site. I had already completed an offer for the Xbox site and needed the credit to go towards my freeflatscreens account. What should I do?

Veek

19-08-2005 12:50:57

[quotea763ccda29="autiger"]I was just wondering what I should do. I signed up for the Connections 123 offer (Free WalliMart gift card) on freeflatscreens.com. Well I got an e-mail today saying that it credited for my free360xbox site. I had already completed an offer for the Xbox site and needed the credit to go towards my freeflatscreens account. What should I do?[/quotea763ccda29]

I'm sorry. This question doesn't answer your question, but since it's kinda the same topic, I figured I should ask you. How long did it take for that offer to credit you? I recently did it and still haven't seen a charge on my card. Just wondering. Thank you.

Jake

19-08-2005 12:52:27

PM me the email address(es) you used for the sites and I'll investigate for you.

The reason that this happens is because of confusion with cookies that are left on your computer by our sites. In the future, when switching between sites, clear all cookies to prevent this from happening again.