The Good Lord hath Blessed me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2003

NeOxJoKeR

21-10-2004 00:25:26

So, im sitting here, chilling getting depressed because im looking at the scenario of my ipod situation. Bare with me.

I ordered my iPod on Sept 7/8th. (8th being the switch) and didnt even process in my mind, that after i ordered the unit, i would have to wait over a month, untill i started reading around. I then realized, after i placed my order that woops, i was moving in 3 weeks. Big mistake. 3 weeks went by, and my freinds were taunting me, you know, that casual , you got sucked into the pyramid scheme thing. Many a kleenex were to be scattered. So as i was packing up, i would sit everyday for a few minutes, and wait and wait for this little white bastard ( i named him that since he caused me to get this twitch in my eye) to come around the corner, prancing into my arms, with a little apple sticker on it.

I moved, no little white angel came to me, i was devistated. So, i started reading around more and more and more. And i read one day about the refrence number system, and how to verify. Everyday i would check, every day i would loose hope. I found one comming to my zipcode, but it was somone else, day in and out, that was the same repettitive scenario playing on my imaginative iPod playground, that was my mind.

Then the worst thing happened, did. My lady, we shall call her "bigboobs" for names sake, said hey, lets go visit my family, on the east coast. for a week. At this point, i lost all hope for my little buddy, the ipod, and accepted the fact that we would never unite. Not only had i left the landing zone for my ipod of delight, but i would be distanced from him even more, and at that moment i tempted digital suicide.

With every ounce of strength, i went through the older dates one more time on fedex. And suddenly, a glimmer of hope appeared. A single solitary ipod, had been shipped to my zipcode.. and was getting an incorrect address error. I was in shock, could this be my digital twin, crying out to me saying. Neo Neo come rescue me from the evil outer forces that be, or was this just another mischevious demon taunting me. I took a deep breath. I called the number of the Lord Fedex. I gave them the tracking, they confirmed.

My little white friend had been rescued. No longer would he be posted on the side of a milk carton, or on the streetlights like a lost animal. No, my little white friend was comming home. And not to mention, on the 3rd and final day, he was going to be sent back to his captors.

SO friends, this is my story, i hope youve learned somthing from it. If you havent, the basic translation is

sheet sheet, my ipod no come, sheet sheet i was between a rock and a hard place. sheet sheet, thank you Bob at fedex, you can have my firstborn!!!

To all ye who are in loss of hope, be kind to thyself, and always remember, your little white friend will be there soon, just be ready to welcome him.. with loving arms... and 40 gigs of music..

Oldfashionedhussy

21-10-2004 00:34:46

+1 karma for making me laugh )

hemingway2

21-10-2004 00:38:24

-1 for getting yours before me ;) [me 8/28]

l0th

21-10-2004 01:15:57

+1 because I feel like it

NeOxJoKeR

21-10-2004 02:40:24

[quote90e0aef1c9="hemingway2"]-1 for getting yours before me ;) [me 8/28][/quote90e0aef1c9]

lol agreed. )

caveman

21-10-2004 07:43:11

KILL WHITEY!!!!!!!!

EatChex89

21-10-2004 08:09:47

haha i Loved it! +1 karma, and everytime i can vote (and remeber to)

lol

crap that made me laugh so hard

jadem

21-10-2004 09:11:53

+ karma for being original

MusicMan

21-10-2004 09:54:33

+1 Karma because I just ate a really delicious Cheeseburger from Wendys.

hacktek

21-10-2004 10:18:30

-Karma for such a long post!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe j/k great story