Im a freeipods.com newb, please give me advise.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=19550

Conner5

06-08-2005 01:28:55

Whats the best way to get referalls? I sent emails to all the people on my Email conctacts that I thought might be interested, which was only 3 people. I added a AIM buddy icon. But is there anything else.

I figure most people have already done freeipods, so trading is out of the question. Right?

If not, and someone wants to do it for me, ill pay you, but I cant offer too much. Sorry.

theysayjump

06-08-2005 01:43:04

well since you are new and im assuming havent done other sites, the best thing to do would be to maybe go for a site (flashipods4free) that isnt in as high demand as freeipods.

freeipods refs can cost you as much as $45, which is a lot.

nearly everyone on here has done it, but there are people in the trading post who are able to do it.

if you want to do freeipods, id suggest doing some other peoples sites for paypal 1st, get yourself some money, maybe use that to pay people to do a lesser known site that wont cost you as much as freeipods, choose paypal instead of a gift, then use that paypal money to pay people to do freeipods or whatever other site you want.

it sounds kinda confusing, but for people who have little money, but no sites signed up for, you have a very good opportunity to make money.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Conner5

06-08-2005 02:23:06

I know, Im pissed at myself for not jumping on this earlier. Freeipods.com is pretty popular so I'm probably screwed unless I can get my family and/or friends to do it.

J4320

06-08-2005 09:53:46

[quote1a46b46fda="Conner5"]I know, Im pissed at myself for not jumping on this earlier. Freeipods.com is pretty popular so I'm probably screwed unless I can get my family and/or friends to do it.[/quote1a46b46fda]

Yeah... You don't have to start on freeipods. You can do flashipods4free and they'll get ya an iPod. It'll probably be a little easier for you.

Conner5

06-08-2005 11:54:52

Ok, I signed up for flashipods4free

Now, how can I find people to refere? Should I just pay em?

J4320

06-08-2005 12:00:30

[quoteb11c3e6127="Conner5"]Ok, I signed up for flashipods4free

http//www.flashipods4free.com/index.php?ref=EDITEDINTHISQUOTE

Now, how can I find people to refere? Should I just pay em?[/quoteb11c3e6127]

Why did you post your ref link? It's not like someone is gonna sign up under you here. Read the rules.

theysayjump

06-08-2005 12:03:26

yeah take out your ref link quickly before you get banned.

also, you shouldn have signed up for that site for nothing, someone could have paid you $25 to do it.