Can they delete some of my referrals if I ask them to?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=189

VeganBryan

15-09-2004 20:10:05

I have 4 completed referrals, but around 20 referrals of people who just joined but never completed an offer. I sent FreeiPods.com a message asking if they could delete all of the referrals except the 4 completed ones, but I'm not sure if they'll do it. Has anyone else tried this? If so, what were the results?

Something else of concern is that one of my completed referrals originally signed up under a different e-mail, but the site wasn't working for some reason so he came back and used a different e-mail. So I have two referrals from him, one green, one yellow. My question is, could my account be put on hold because of that, even if the one referral just always stays yellow? This is part of the reason why I wanted all of my referrals except the 4 green ones to be deleted.

BlingKing

15-09-2004 20:11:17

There is no point for your yellow referrals to be deleted.

You could possibly be put on hold, put I hope not because I have a problem similar to that.

Evil_Prof_Frink

15-09-2004 20:11:40

No, that would involve deleting the other peoples accounts which they cannot/willnot do

VeganBryan

15-09-2004 20:13:07

[quote575342fd95="Evil_Prof_Frink"]No, that would involve deleting the other peoples accounts which they cannot/willnot do[/quote575342fd95]
I thought of that, but there must be a way where they can just delete the credit I got without touching the other person's account.

Inferno69

15-09-2004 20:14:09

As long as your friends account that he didnt complete an offer for hasen't been activated then your Ok. Even if it has then your still probally ok, although Im not 100% sure.