What happes if...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1867

megamike69

18-10-2004 16:57:58

I have 5 referrals now, but I am still waiting on my gf to get her infone credit. I am eager to request approval, I believe all my refs are valid and unique, but I am afraid. I have a few questions

So what happens when you request approval with 5 refs and one of them was deemed invalid? Do they just let you get more referrals? Or do they put your account on hold?

What are the chances of getting approved with 5 greens? Should I wait for my gf to get her credit before requesting approval?

If I fail to get approval with 5 now, would I be allowed to request approval again once my gf gets her infone credit?

Man that was a lot of questions....but I am concerned and I know I should be very careful although I didn't cheat in any way.

Malformed

18-10-2004 17:11:29

i requested approval with 5
they denied 2 of them for not being unique.
those 2 people turned grey on my screen and i had to get 2 more referals.

today i got 3 more refs, so i clicked request approval and it went through with no problems. only took 2 hours for approval this time, and i should get my ipod.... eventuly.

hope that helps you.

DyedBlue

18-10-2004 17:18:12

When I requested approval, 3 of my referrals were deemed invalid (we all live on the same campus) and their accounts were placed on hold, though mine was not. So I got two more referrals and one of my friends off hold through emails and requested approval again, and this time it went through.

There is no chance to get approved based on how many referrals you have. If gratis does not come to the conclusion that you or any of them cheated, you WILL be approved. If you think one of them won't go through, then you might want to wait for your girlfriend to get credit.

You can keep requesting approval so long as you're not on hold. If you DO get placed on hold and didn't cheat, you can contact gratis about it to try and get the hold lifted.

stevea

19-10-2004 13:21:06

Say I get my brother to complete an offer while at school, using a credit card that has the same address as the one I do (being that we live in the same house), will it be deemed invalid?