Gratis wants confirmation email, but was never sent one.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1865

Mystik

18-10-2004 16:54:31

A friend of mine signed up for Infone about three weeks ago. His account works normally and he even got the $10 amazon cert. He emailed Gratis about it a few days ago and was told to provide a confirmation email... but he was never sent one. What do you all recommend he should do now?

Thanks.

xyclonez

18-10-2004 16:55:21

is he using a hotmail or aol email account?

DyedBlue

18-10-2004 16:57:56

In which case the confirmation would be in a junk email folder. I don't know how much time has to pass for those kinds of folders to automatically clear out, so it may be deleted.

I would explain the situation and use the infone certificate email as confirmation.

bruman

18-10-2004 17:01:12

i got an infone confirmation e-mail almost instantly after signing up for infone like 15 days ago (i also did not receive credit, just e-mailed gratis about it today)

Mystik

18-10-2004 17:07:38

He's using a GMail account. And no, it wasn't in the junk email folder.

As for explaining the situation from them, how do I go about doing that? Via the FIP site or manually emailing them? If it's the latter, what is there email address?

Thanks for the replies.

DyedBlue

18-10-2004 17:10:38

You mentioned that he emailed gratis and they told him to provide the email. Unless that email specifically says not to reply to it, then I would just reply to that one. If it does say not to reply, then go through the site in the same manner as the original question.