do you think im done for??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1850

InvaderEvan

18-10-2004 14:43:23

ok heres my problem... 3 people in my family (me, my sister and my dad) all did free ipods.com under me.. yea.. and two of em were done with the same credit card... do you think i wont get processed of put on hold?? or will i be ok..??

IpodFace

18-10-2004 14:45:21

Most likely put on hold.. each referral has to have a unique CC #, Address, Name, email.

cavemonkey50

18-10-2004 14:45:31

Yeah. What I would do is don't have any referrals completed on the other accounts. Then email Gratis about it. Then after that make sure you get more then 5 referrals.

jadem

18-10-2004 14:46:45

Ok, you know, I don't usually joing the berating bandwagon, but come on. What part of "only one per household" do you not understand? Also, do you really expect them to NOT put you on hold for fraud?

I understand that everyone wants a free ipod, but come on. Follow the rules.

InvaderEvan

18-10-2004 14:49:00

yea im gonna have more that five if i ever get five ive been trying for a long time and dont have anyelse to post my link....

jadem

18-10-2004 15:07:09

You know, thinking back on my post, I must have been in a bad mood for the moment (you know, us women and mood swings roll ), so I just wanted to reply again and say this

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. That was not my intetion.

Yes, you will probably get put on hold, but if you are the only person in your family that is actively trying to get an ipod (i.e. the others do not have any referrals under then), then I'm sure they will work with you if you get legitamate referrals to fill their spots.

Good luck.