videoproffessor?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18377

lefrequency

13-07-2005 19:32:42

I didn't knwo where to post this for sure, but since it deals with a gratis site, i figured i'd put it here. I signed up for freedigitalcameras.com and did the video professor offer, which should have been credited instantly, but it's still not approved. whats with that?

tonydanza92

13-07-2005 19:37:01

how long has it been? instantly doesnt always mean instant, especially when it's outside regular business hours

computer-guy

13-07-2005 20:02:57

Yea,and if your using firefox did u make sure u checked in the little box that says alow cookies? also if u have service pack 2 for XP i always have to turn off the firewall otherwise it blocks cookies also.(atleast for me it does)

theysayjump

13-07-2005 21:38:02

[quotec5bc61ad75="lefrequency"]I didn't knwo where to post this for sure, but since it deals with a gratis site, i figured i'd put it here. I signed up for freedigitalcameras.com and did the video professor offer, which should have been credited instantly, but it's still not approved. whats with that?[/quotec5bc61ad75]

although you are supposd to wait 15 days to recieve credit, on some offers when it says instant and you still havent greened after a few days you should contact Gratis.

for me when i did the regular (when they send you CD's by mail) Video Professor offer, i greened in about 10 minutes.......and it was after hours.....that was a while ago but id say if you havent recieved credit by the end of the business week, or by monday then you should contact Gratis and let them know whats going on and see what they say about it.

lefrequency

14-07-2005 07:21:21

i'm using firefox, and have cookies enabled, but i'm also on linux, and i wonder if that has anything to do with it.