Question about completing offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17567

FiveStar

28-06-2005 09:00:11

Is it possible and not agains the TOS to complete the same offer on 2 different gratis sites with different credit cards? I'm just curious because I have 2 different debit cards and can't seem to find anything about this in the FAQ.

Also, I am online at work a lot and was wondering if it is a bad idea to login to my gratis accounts / complete offers on more than one IP address?

Thanks for taking a few minutes to educate this newbie

gregcool

28-06-2005 09:31:20

[quote1789090369="FiveStar"]Also, I am online at work a lot and was wondering if it is a bad idea to login to my gratis accounts / complete offers on more than one IP address?[/quote1789090369]

Check my thread in the help section on IP's. Guess I may end up learning the hard way (

FiveStar

28-06-2005 09:46:16

Thanks, that clears up a lot for me. Won't be signing in here at work for sure. +karma for you if I can do it )

Still need my credit card question answered though

hehehhehe

28-06-2005 09:59:24

I don't think there'd be problems logging into the same account on several PCs (work and home). I do it all the time and never had a problem. Just don't do it on a PC where other people may sign up since it's the other way around (multiple accounts on same PC) that causes trouble.

As for the multiple accounts, I wouldn't chance it since they get paid for separate "individuals" that sign up for their advertisers. If an advertiser figures out you're the same person signing up multiple times, they'll probably have problems with you and tell Gratis.

gregcool

28-06-2005 10:00:35

First question on that would be, are the debit cards at different addresses? If the billing addresses are the same, no. Basically, make sure EVERYTHING is different. Don't take a chance.