Question about Gratis offers / credit cards

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17426

FiveStar

26-06-2005 12:48:30

I have a buddy here at work that would like to sign up for one of the offers, however he doesn't really have a credit or debit card that he can use and I was wondering if it is possible for me to use a seprate credit card than the one I used for my original sign up, but it has the same name and billing address.

theclownoftightness

26-06-2005 18:59:34

Yes you can do that. Gratis does not see your cc info or even address. At least this is what I have heard.

goofygarber

28-06-2005 10:08:51

If you buy one of those "precharged" credit cards, that don't have an address or anything associated with them, you cna pass it around for doing offers because theres nothing to associate it with you.

hehehhehe

28-06-2005 10:27:27

[quote8038cf08ba="FiveStar"]I have a buddy here at work that would like to sign up for one of the offers, however he doesn't really have a credit or debit card that he can use and I was wondering if it is possible for me to use a seprate credit card than the one I used for my original sign up, but it has the same name and billing address.[/quote8038cf08ba]
Gratis doesn't see your cc info but if the advertiser sees that the person signing up is not using his own cc, you'll have problems. If you use your own name, how is that different from signing up and doing an offer for yourself?