WTF!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1731

paOol

16-10-2004 14:14:26

My stats

STV 8/17
STILL STV.

how come im still STV for 2 months when some people have been getting shipped who ordered in october. evil evil evil evil !

I did the FEDex method and theres nothing coming =\. did gratis forget about us or something? i was one of those people who just waited patiently everday not complaining while everyone at my school kept on going "you're never getting your ipod. you got scammed". but i think 2 months is long enough especially when other people are getting theirs ahead of me. I also completed my Flatscreen with 14 Greens and i've been processessing for over 2 weeks.

xyclonez

16-10-2004 14:20:02

yea i know how you fell, hopefully we will ship on monday.

Mr Sofa Sets

16-10-2004 14:20:44

I got my tracking number today by doing the reference track thing. I have been doing it for a few days with no success. Today, I tried again and started putting the date back by 1 each time, and when I got to Oct. 12, 2004 it popped up some tracking info for my ZIP code!!! It had been scheduled this morning at 945 or so, and was picked up a bit later. It's on the way now and will be here by Thur!!

I don't know why the date thing worked. It doesn't really make sense when you think about it, but it did, and that is all that matters. Oh, BTW, I called FedEx with the tracking number to check if it was indeed mine, and it was!! If you call them you can ask them if you have a package coming to you. 1-800-GO-FEDEX, say "REP" when prompted. Good luck!

earlynovember6th

17-10-2004 12:29:16

mr sofa how did you get so many referrals for all of your flatscreens...etc...
aim me at earlynovember6th