screwed?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=172

rosenduger

15-09-2004 14:20:02

i'm an 8/13. i just now switched to the hp. now i'm thinking it was a bad idea, because people all around me have been getting shipped. i switched because the hp because i've been told that they ship faster, but now i think mine might have been about to ship. do i have to get all the way at the "end of the line" now, or am i not so screwed and mine might be shipped soon?
even better, is there a way to switch back to the apple and hold your spot in the shipping line? D

JmanA9

15-09-2004 14:25:25

Yeah, you're at the end of the line. You can't go back. Sorry (

Evil_Prof_Frink

15-09-2004 14:29:22

You people are dumb, first of all, there is a sticky post JUST FOR HP QUESTIONS second of all, you didn't lose your place in line for apple, you don't have to switch back to get an apple, if apple becomes available for you before HP then you'll get an apple, HP first then HP, anyone shipped before you in Apple is to be expected, anyone who recieved HP before you switched before you, as it is, you didn't change a damn thing except you now have the OPTION of getting the HP if available... JmanA9 ... don't be dumb

rosenduger

15-09-2004 14:32:51

thank you, that explains a lot.

JmanA9

15-09-2004 17:10:45

[quote3961895453="Evil_Prof_Frink"]You people are dumb, first of all, there is a sticky post JUST FOR HP QUESTIONS second of all, you didn't lose your place in line for apple, you don't have to switch back to get an apple, if apple becomes available for you before HP then you'll get an apple, HP first then HP, anyone shipped before you in Apple is to be expected, anyone who recieved HP before you switched before you, as it is, you didn't change a damn thing except you now have the OPTION of getting the HP if available... JmanA9 ... don't be dumb[/quote3961895453]
I meant he was at the botttom of the line for hPods. I should have worded that differently.

Amthx

15-09-2004 17:27:22

Damn that sucks. P