thank you gratis

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1714

j_infamous

15-10-2004 22:19:56

thank you.

i just placed my order. all i have to do now is wait. can anyone clue me in on how the fed ex tracker works?

thanks for the help and thank you gratis

j_inf

J_west

15-10-2004 22:23:58

I would advise you to get ready for a Christmas delivery. Gratis is sending Ipods pretty slow, even with the new vendors. All the same, go to fedex.com and track by reference number using "M9282LL/A" for a Regular IPOD and enter your zip and usa as the country. If a IPOD is available in your area it will say so if not, you'll see not found or the like.

Congrats on completing.

j_infamous

15-10-2004 22:27:22

yea im figuring for a 2 month wait. but its worth it. and thank you for the fed ex tip.

jesterfx

15-10-2004 22:38:36

actually I would plan on getting it in the next 3 weeks or so. Depending on how long it takes to verify your account. Once you go "sent to vendor" it should be pretty quick from now on. I think the new people just ordering will never know about the 1-2+month waits lol.

Gratis IS getting caught up on the backorders and the new ones will be pretty quick. Sucks for us that have had to wait so long but oh well lol.

j_infamous

15-10-2004 22:59:49

well i am under processing. i dont think it will take as long to be stv as you all. but i almost did start in late july so i would have waited a long time. i ended up starting in early sept and one of my refreeies signed up for the gm card, so thats what took so long.