EFax? Way past 15 days...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1690

shaunama

15-10-2004 10:48:12

Here's my deal I'm sharing an account with someone (my roommate got 3 people, then gave up and bought an ipod.) so she gave me her link. I got a 4th person. Then I myself signed up as the 5th.

I did the Efax.com offer. 30 day free trial, had to give them my credit card number, blah blah blah. This was on September 28th. Today is October 15th, and I still have not received credit. So I canceled my Efax account (cause it's sketchy for people to have my credit card #!)

What I'm wondering is...why the hell didn't I receive credit? Do I have to start getting referrals for credit? Did I have to actually USE Efax or just sign up? And now that I've canceled do I have to do another offer, or should it still count ? Getting a free ipod is not as easy as it seems!

Anyone have any answers/advice? (

RoeCyris

15-10-2004 10:52:02

i dont have an answer for ur question but if i read it right you signed up under your roomates old account? Doesnt that mean ur roomates account and your account have the same address and the same I.P.? Cuz thats a def. no-no, unfortunently.

yiluncn

15-10-2004 11:59:39

MAN, YOU ARE SCREWED....

shaunama

15-10-2004 13:13:00

No, no. My roommate signed up with her own email and IP. Then I posted her link in my info, so that my friends were her referrals. Understand? And then I was her last referral with my own email and IP. (So basically the account is hers, I am just one of her referrals. But she is giving me the ipod cause she rules. )

chillywilly

15-10-2004 13:20:56

[quote808fa1abe8="shaunama"]What I'm wondering is...why the hell didn't I receive credit? Do I have to start getting referrals for credit? Did I have to actually USE Efax or just sign up? And now that I've canceled do I have to do another offer, or should it still count ? Getting a free ipod is not as easy as it seems!

Anyone have any answers/advice? ([/quote808fa1abe8]
Regardless of your accounts being shared or whatever the case may be, login to the account that didn't get the efax.com credit, go to Help/FAQ, find the one that says I didn't get credit but I did everything right, copy the text from the email you got from efax with your efax account info into the forum and send it to them.

I did the same thing and I got credit within 2 hrs. I had to wait 15 days, too. But they gave me credit. It's worth a shot at least.

shaunama

15-10-2004 18:17:50

thanks chillywilly...hopefully that will work. (i have gotten an automated response so far...with any luck the next response will be "your ipod is on it's way!")