an email to Gratis

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1665

Guardian

14-10-2004 20:42:57

hi

im sure most of you are waiting for your ipod to ship and everyday i hear a different story about when they will be shipped.

i TOTALLY understand that Gratis is under a lot of pressure and are doing their best to ship asap. I AM NOT COMPLAINING!

I say we write them an email on be half of all of us and just ask them what is currently going on. I personally am tired of all the rumors i read here and just want an official word.

once again , I'm not bitching about my ipod. I knew before starting it would require patience.

All im asking is a word from someone in charge.

Thank you for your concern, let me know what you think. )

gchild320

14-10-2004 20:50:50

good idea but they told us last week that everything is going out in the next two weeks. what makes you think they'll tell you anything different?

DarkTemplar194

14-10-2004 21:13:09

stfu

you're an october stv, according to your sig. " "

so stop complaining and/or whining about waiting for like one week or two. BOO-HOO. look at me. i've waited like 2 months.w

tk

14-10-2004 21:43:35

if you want to write a letter to them, write a letter to them. its not as if they don't know that this little place exists. they know what is going on.

i also see no need for you to ||| your thread title as if it is somehow more important than all the other ones.

Breniecia

14-10-2004 21:49:29

Yeah I agree with DT.
You have A LOT of waiting to do-get used to it.

Guardian

14-10-2004 22:21:59

[quotea487b55aee="DarkTemplar194"]stfu

you're an october stv, according to your sig. " "

so stop complaining and/or whining about waiting for like one week or two. BOO-HOO. look at me. i've waited like 2 months.w[/quotea487b55aee]

haha

kids!

i hope u never get yours twisted

PS. did i offend anyone ? i tried to be polite as possible but yet you guys are very rude ... get a life.

hacktek

14-10-2004 22:49:31

No Guardian, i thought your reply was very polite but there are people with whom you just can't deal with it. DarkTemplar, you may be waiting for 2 months, but that doesn't give you the right to treat people like that. I have been waiting for a month and i understand you're desperate...so am i but that doesn't mean i can treat people like shit for that. Go take your frustration out somewhere else...most of the posts i've seen from you have been flaming toward people who ordered after you.

CollidgeGraduit

15-10-2004 05:20:33

Guardian, it's a good idea in theory, but we've gotten all the information out of them that we're gonna get out of them. All we know is that all the backorders (I presume Aug & Sept) are going out this week and early next week). I was promised a tracking # by Wednesday, and judging by the range of STV dates that are shipping, I believe that.

The best information we can get is from each other, sharing the info when we ship, etc.