Does freegamingsystem GameCube come with game?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16601

lakersin2025

13-06-2005 17:19:59

I want to get the Game Cube but the price of one of those is $99 compared to $149 for an xbox or PS2. Anyone know if the GameCube is just the system or do they throw in a controler or game to make up for it? Think I can get a xbox and get store credit at Target or KMart and use the extra $50 to get a game? Hmm...

jamie123

13-06-2005 17:21:21

gamecute comes as it is, my personal opinion, don't get a gamecube, i bought one and it was just a big waste of money, nintendo sucks unless this is for younger children

n3il89

13-06-2005 18:13:02

[quotebcd7041ab3="jamie123"]gamecute comes as it is, my personal opinion, don't get a gamecube, i bought one and it was just a big waste of money, nintendo sucks unless this is for younger children[/quotebcd7041ab3]

no nintendo does not suk look at zelda, mario kart, etc

its got classics that no one else does and it shouldn't be looked down upon

but yea jake i was wondering about think you could clear it up for us?

lakersin2025

14-06-2005 16:03:30

I am tired of xbox. Halo 2 is boring and I want to trade it in for some GameCube games or PSP games. GameCube has Resident Evil 4 and Metroid and a bunch of other good looking games. From what I hear Game Cube has great visuals but the games a a little more mellow.

Why was it a was of money?
Here is a link to the top ten best looking game cube games.
http//cube.ign.com/articles/608/608634p1.html

[quote3aeddbb347="jamie123"]gamecute comes as it is, my personal opinion, don't get a gamecube, i bought one and it was just a big waste of money, nintendo sucks unless this is for younger children[/quote3aeddbb347]

CronoDekar

14-06-2005 19:15:19

I'm not a huge fan of the Gamecube, but it's not bad as a second system. I dig Pikmin, Metroid Prime, and Super Smash Brothers Melee (personally not that big on Wind Waker, and Mario Sunshine is dull -- and I liked Mario 64). Twin Snakes ain't half-bad either. Plus there's the games I haven't played that have gotten good reviews (such as RE, Animal Crossing, and Metroid Prime 2), and then there's the new awesome-looking Zelda coming out. I probably could've lived without a Gamecube, but I don't regret buying it.

Ethan

15-06-2005 08:32:27

If you really want to play serious video games you play on the PC. I have only a Gamecube for a current gen console and it gives me everything I need. Sometimes I want a quick single player game to beat and Nintendo now has out enough 1st party games for that with Zelda and Metroid etc. The main reason though is to use is as a group activity. If my friends and I are bored we can go play mario party or tennis or kart or smash brothers or warioware or donkey konga etc.

n3il89

17-06-2005 18:27:31

i've been wanting to know the answer to this gamecube question so could some PLEASE answer here w/ sum type of info

thx