Question regarding Video Professor and VPO

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=16380

adam254

10-06-2005 11:42:14

I just want to check and make sure that these are two separate offers because I have already completed Video Professor and want to know if I'm still eligible to complete Video Professor online. Just making sure these two are different and I'm not completing the same offer twice. Thanks!

theysayjump

10-06-2005 13:28:08

no you're good.....they are both different offers.....but even though VPO is supposed to be instant credit (with gratis anyway) it usually takes about 4-5 days to actually go green.

hehehhehe

10-06-2005 13:39:46

Is VPO a 5 day or month trial now? When you sign up they say "In about 4 weeks you'll have the option to continue learning blablabla" but in the offer description there's this
Description
"Get PC Skills Online, Now! Try it Completely FREE! Get Video Professor Online - FREE for 5 days!"

Details
"Sign up for the free trial. You will be credited instantly. We encourage you to stay on past the trial. After five days you will be billed $29.95 per month to use the service."

My gf signed up but she's gonna cancel since you have to install some software through IE and she doesn't like to do that. Shockwave should've been enough.

theysayjump

10-06-2005 13:42:13

for me it was a 5 daya trial....by nearly the end of the 4th day i still hadnt recieved credit, i contacted gratis and the next day i recieved credit.

i would advise doing that just incase it gets too close you know?

adam254

10-06-2005 13:55:30

Thanks for the info!

hehehhehe

10-06-2005 13:55:45

Alright thanks. I'll tell her to do that if credit has come in, I hope she can be as lucky...

(Transpotting was awesome. I thought Boyle did a good job adapting the book. More of the sickboy part would've been good though.)

theysayjump

10-06-2005 14:08:40

[quote95e42c5493="hehehhehe"]Alright thanks. I'll tell her to do that if credit has come in, I hope she can be as lucky...

(Transpotting was awesome. I thought Boyle did a good job adapting the book. More of the sickboy part would've been good though.)[/quote95e42c5493]

hey no problem......yeah thats true about sickboy......im from the part of scotland that the book and film were based in, and when i tried to read it, it was written exactly the way we speak there....and i found it impossible to read....i read it through once, and then had to read it again and it was easier....ive got no idea how anyone outside of Edinburgh couldve read it lol.