Can you sign up for multipe offers for different referrals?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=159

HX_Guy

15-09-2004 10:16:10

I am a bit confused on one part of how free iPod works.

I signed up for Stamps.com initially (this now shows as check marked in the offers page). The rest of the offers still show available.

If a friend sends me his referral link, can I sign up for another offer (different offer then Stamps.com) under his link? Or since I already signed on for one offer...I can't complete anymore?

I fully undertand you can't complete more then one offer for the same user...but can you complete multiple different offers for different users?

shifuimam

15-09-2004 10:26:34

Well, to use his referral link, you'd have to create a new account. If you have two accounts with the same home mailing address, your accounts will be put on hold and you may never get your ipod. Don't risk it, IMHO.

HX_Guy

15-09-2004 10:37:55

You don't have to make a new account to use someone else's referral link.

For example I clicked on a friend's referral link and it opened up a new IE window which took me directly to the offers page in my already created account.

shifuimam

15-09-2004 10:47:21

I think that's just becuase you were already logged in. Any freeipods.com/default.aspx?lililililili link takes you to the main page, but if you're logged in, you're automatically redirected to welcome.aspx which is the offers page. If you log out and click his link it will take you to default.aspx to sign up using his link.

I'm pretty sure that you can't use someone's referral link after you've created an account - that's why you can't get into a conga line if you've already created an account. It's a pyramid scheme more or less, so once you get in on the scheme you can't get another "pyramid position", so to speak.

HX_Guy

15-09-2004 10:50:02

You're right...I got an email back from their customer support and they said once you have signed up for one offer and receive credit for that one offer, you can't get credit for any other offers.