Are the offers inter-linked between the sites?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1534

Snipey

12-10-2004 12:19:44

I was wondering because after completing FIP, i decided to sign up for FDPC and FFS. I completed the ebay offer for FDPC but nothing yet for FFS. I have 3 yellows on FFS that cannot see the ebay offer, at the exact time that i can see it. This is what makes me think that they see i did ebay for FDPC, and made it unavailable to my FFS referrals.
Not happy with it if this is the case, but i didnt think it was...

Any input? these referrals checked the site several times throughout the day, i saw ebay each time, they never saw it...

Snipey

Mr Sofa Sets

12-10-2004 12:24:46

Huh?

Snipey

12-10-2004 14:02:57

Sorry maybe i did a poor job explaining it...ill try again

-I signed up to ffs and fdpc.
-Completed the ebay offer on fdpc.
-Had some friends sign up on ffs a day or so later hoping they could use ebay to complete the offer. Neither of them could see ebay, nor can they now, a couple days later. They tried several times still not seeing ebay.
Remember, i did ebay on FDPC, and they cant see ebay on FFS.
I heard stories how your referrals cant use the same offer, but its a different site so thats why im asking.

hope that clears it up a little....
thanks

Snipey

Ace

12-10-2004 14:28:16

they shouldnt be linked, make sure again

Snipey

12-10-2004 15:08:27

these referrals im talking about are actually friends in my dorm, living across the hall. Ive had them check, and actually watched them check several times to reveal nothing, then to come back and see the offer readily available to myself.
looks like now it says its unavailable but i dont think it had that before so no relevance.
maybe they just picked the wrong times to check...hmm