Freehandbags - anyone (shipped Friday) get their gc/bag yet?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15095

jennie084

25-05-2005 07:06:42

I'm waiting on my Coach gift cert (shipped Friday) and I'm just curious how long this usually takes...

anyone get anything yet from the most recent shipment?

jadem

25-05-2005 08:08:03

I've been in shipped status since Feb 16. I sent a certified letter via snail mail last Tuesday. I received a response via email last Thursday in response to my letter, stating that they will ship out my GC. The response was from a gentleman claiming to be the new Internet Operations Supervisor. lishrugli

I haven't missed any deliveries nor have I heard anything else.

I have yet to receive my gc.

96 or so days and counting.

jennie084

25-05-2005 08:22:55

[quote3117a5207b="jadem"]I've been in shipped status since Feb 16. I sent a certified letter via snail mail last Tuesday. I received a response via email last Thursday in response to my letter, stating that they will ship out my GC. The response was from a gentleman claiming to be the new Internet Operations Supervisor. lishrugli

96 or so days and counting.[/quote3117a5207b]

which bag was this for? I was under the impression that the Coach gift cards and the Ashford gift cards were being sent out on a timely basis....

jadem

25-05-2005 08:30:07

[quotec367eedc2a="jennie084"][quotec367eedc2a="jadem"]I've been in shipped status since Feb 16. I sent a certified letter via snail mail last Tuesday. I received a response via email last Thursday in response to my letter, stating that they will ship out my GC. The response was from a gentleman claiming to be the new Internet Operations Supervisor. lishrugli

96 or so days and counting.[/quotec367eedc2a]

which bag was this for? I was under the impression that the Coach gift cards and the Ashford gift cards were being sent out on a timely basis....[/quotec367eedc2a]

Ashford for the Fendi.