Jake- Why would this cause me to be put on HOLD?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15055

AndrewZ

24-05-2005 18:44:36

Heres the story-

I signed up, got all my referalls, and requested for approval. Turns out one of my referalls is not unique so he gets dq'ed. Then I go and get another green, the submit for approval again. A LONG time later I check to find out i have been put on hold from that same user that got dq'ed earlier. Im failing to understand why in the world I would get on hold for him not being uniqe, and even if I was supposed to why I didnt get on hold the first time? Please expalin this to me.

BTW- it was freeipodshuffle

MicroChris

24-05-2005 20:51:03

Proceed at your own risk. Thats Gratis' policy. I doubt hes going to tell you if you'll be on hold or not.

mr0x

24-05-2005 21:15:08

[quote1644d5f05d="MicroChris"]Proceed at your own risk. Thats Gratis' policy. I doubt hes going to tell you if you'll be on hold or not.[/quote1644d5f05d]

Yeah, plus I think Gratis and every other site feels that if they start telling someone [b1644d5f05d]exactly[/b1644d5f05d] why they are on hold, then they'll find a counter-measure for it.

You can tell Gratis your side of the whole story and let them see if the system for fraud detection system is at error or not.

Jake

25-05-2005 08:31:20

PM me the email you used for the account and I will see what I can tell you.

I am not promising that I will remove the hold or anything, but I will investigate.