Jake, Please help me...I have a question and a problem

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15028

ashnapps

24-05-2005 15:01:16

The following is an email that I will probably send to gratis. Please read it, and tell me if there is any way that I will not be put on hold indefinately from the site.

Hello there,
I wanted to notify you of a mistake that I made when signing up for this site. When I initially signed up for freeipods.com, I chose the wrong ipod on the initial sign up page, so I pressed the "back" button when I was taken to the delivery page. The "back" button on Gratis definately does not work b/c it just sent me to the "complete an offer" page, and I had not filled out my delivery information. I did not know how to fix this so I merely ignored that account, and filled out a different account under another email so I could pick the ipod that I really wanted and put my delivery info in as well. I am worried that this will somehow affect whether or not I will be eligible to participate in your various freebie sites. I assure you that if I have multiple accounts created, they are honest mistakes and not instances of fraud. I tried on cancelling the accounts, but apparently there is no way of doing that. Please do not put my accounts on hold. I promise that if I do have multiple accounts, it is b/c of the "back" button screwing me up and not due to fraudulent activities. If possible, can you delete any excess accounts for me? I have been frantically recruiting various people to do referrals for me, so please be considerate and allow me to utilize your services.
Thank you for your time and hopefully consideration.

nicd.01

24-05-2005 15:22:33

The same thing happened to me and I sent them a message similar to yours. They told me to leave those accounts alone and I should be fine. Yesterday, I received my free PC. You shouldn't have any problems if you send them the message. Good luck.

ashnapps

24-05-2005 16:38:54

[quotebdb978a2cc="nicd.01"]The same thing happened to me and I sent them a message similar to yours. They told me to leave those accounts alone and I should be fine. Yesterday, I received my free PC. You shouldn't have any problems if you send them the message. Good luck.[/quotebdb978a2cc]

Thank you...these eases my worry slightly, but until I get the final word, I'll prollie be slightly concerned. I just send them the message today. Hopefully I will get a response soon. /

spincycle

24-05-2005 19:21:30

I had a similar issue on FFS. I let them know what was going on and they said just don't ever log into the account I didn't want to use. I'm looking at my 19" Sony right now, so it wasn't a problem for me.

Jake

25-05-2005 07:56:16

The advice that people here have given you is right.

As long as there isn't any activity on the account you do not want to use anymore, it should not cause any problems.

Don't verify it, don't complete any offers and you should be fine.