being on hold transfers?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1480

ThisSunAlsoRises

11-10-2004 02:11:05

I was scrolling through the gratis T&C and i came across this.
gratis recently put my freeipods.com account on hold for my friends fraudulent (and well avenged by me) actions (created 2 account and completed them under me.)
i'm trying to get my next websites referrals complete but it's not worth it if i'm on hold on all sites. Of course, if you look at (b) it says that they don't have to tell me if my account of freeflatscreens.com is on hold so i'm wondering if they're just not telling me that it's on hold on freeflatscreens at all so that they can get 8 referrals out of me or what. does anyone know?

[quote97d95b215b]2. Additional terms regarding "hold" status

(a) We reserve the right to place a user's account on hold at any time.

(b) We are not responsible for notifying a user about his or her account being placed on hold.

[b97d95b215b](c) If an account is placed on hold, all orders will be frozen and the user will be unable to order from any of the Gratis Internet websites.[/b97d95b215b]
[/quote97d95b215b][/color97d95b215b]

Sent

11-10-2004 09:06:47

My friend almost signed up twice under me thinking it would help me, but I had to tell me "NOoooo!" real fast lol

I don't know if your other FFS account is on hold because of FIP but they make it sound like it is, which sucks cry

-Sent