Columbia House Problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1465

Santa

10-10-2004 12:50:04

Two of my referrers did Columbia House more than 10 days ago and until now, I haven't been credited. Anyone else having Issues with Columbia House? Also, another referrer of mine did Infone and still nothing. That is three people who are having trouble turning green which also mean I am having trouble to complete my process. (

What is going on?

zemaj

10-10-2004 19:01:44

If they've waited the proper time then I'd suggest each of your referrals contact customer support via the Gratis site.

From the FAQ on the Gratis site

[bd32634c4a2]One of my referrals completed an offer, but never received credit.

We ask that anyone who has not received credit contact us directly via the FAQ/HELP section of our website. We cannot check on your referrals credit unless they themselves ask... and only if they have waited at least 15 days, and have completed the offer correctly.
[/bd32634c4a2]

They also have a note to not contact the sponsored offer about referrals and to just contact Gratis instead. That's probably about all anyone on the forum can suggest.

-james

Santa

10-10-2004 21:42:13

I got my 5 anyway, I will tell them though since they need the credited. I got 5 already they were 3 extra. I would of got the free TV with all those green heh. Thanks for the reply.