I was able to switch from a mini to an HPod.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1411

bastos

08-10-2004 17:48:48

just thought i'd let people know who don't have that "switch button"...

i was able to switch from a mini to an Hpod. gratis will graciously switch your order for you if you write them a request with your order #.

hacktek

08-10-2004 19:09:22

That doesn't even matter. Gratis isn't sending HPods anymore so you're getting an Apple

soldiery

08-10-2004 19:21:38

I am thoroughly interested in receiving my ipod. I have never used one of these MP3 capable devices, but they intrigue me beyond belief.

My main goal is to create a new operating system within the ipod that is more intuitive than Apple's already solid system.

Good luck everyone with your referrals!

Here is a hint on my software development method integrating the c++ with the PHP and MySQL. Everyone seems so curious; so here it is

fip.com
^^^
c++
^^^
PHP
^^^
MySQL

tetro

08-10-2004 20:36:42

[quoteb8f0490d6c="soldiery"]I am thoroughly interested in receiving my ipod. I have never used one of these MP3 capable devices, but they intrigue me beyond belief.

My main goal is to create a new operating system within the ipod that is more intuitive than Apple's already solid system.

Good luck everyone with your referrals!

Here is a hint on my software development method integrating the c++ with the PHP and MySQL. Everyone seems so curious; so here it is

fip.com
^^^
c++
^^^
PHP
^^^
MySQL[/quoteb8f0490d6c]

Brilliant diagram from a person coming from MIT. As we all see, there's no need for a true flow chart or what not. Simply restating fip.com, c++, php, and MySQL with "^^^" to differentiate point breaks is amazing.

hacktek

08-10-2004 23:16:59

Show me ur brightness and powerful referral system in UML and maybe, just MAYBE i'll stop thinking ur a deuchbag