Is this a problem?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1363

BlingKing

07-10-2004 21:27:14

My friend accidently signed up with @hotmail (he didn't even have that account) so he signed up again with @yahoo

http/" alt=""/img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/BlingKing/Benquestion.jpg[/img331058877c]

Will this cause a problem if he gets complete?

hacktek

07-10-2004 21:38:10

That's probably not gonna be a problem

Mr Sofa Sets

08-10-2004 06:39:25

I had a friend do almost the exact same thing. She signed up using her old work address, and then realized it and signed up again using her new work address. The first one was email==JDoe@company1.comJDoe@company1.com=JDoe@company1.comJDoe@company1.com/email, then she switched it to email==JDoe@company2.comJDoe@company2.com=JDoe@company2.comJDoe@company2.com/email. The problem was that she completed offers on both of them and the emails were almost identical. I didn't get my account put on hold, but both of those referrals were no good after approval.

BlingKing

08-10-2004 07:43:23

oh, I don't mind if he gets put on hold and i dont. lol

maybe if he just completes on one then it will work.

PaulAnthonyGerdes@yahoo

08-10-2004 09:13:37

i have 3 accts, i tried twice on hotmail and couldnt get the damn verification e-mail, and then finally made a yahoo acct and used that, and all 3 had the same address, PLUS my brother signed up under me using his old address (mine) and then signed up again with his new address.

I wasnt put on hold, but i also sent gratis an e-mail explaining my situation even before i went to get verified, i just explained i didnt want the other 2, and my brother accdientally messed up, i didnt complete offers on my other 2 and my brother only completed the offer on the acct with his new address (he was also approved).

also on my name for the accts i put "Paul (i dont want this acct)" lol

probably a little over the top but i didnt get put on hold, honest mistake and gratis realized that