If you accidently have two accounts...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1303

cgraham

07-10-2004 02:07:42

I just realized that I have registered for freeipods.com before. The first time I signed up, looked around and decided it looked like a scam and left.

I'm having my password for this old account emailed to me - and I'm holding on to a slim hope that I registered with a different shipping/home address. Is there anyway to check what address you have registered with freeipods? If so, I can't seem to find it.

I'm really worried that I'll get all my referrals and then be disqualified based on an account I never used (and was never used by anyone for referral credit). I never verified the account by email, nor completed an offer. The only activity is the two people I dropped in the "refer friends" page when i was first checking it out. Neither of them joined.

Anyone had a similar problem? Any chance gratis will cut me some slack?

Thanks!

I3roknI3ottle

07-10-2004 03:45:37

theres a option i thnk in the help/faq, becuz i made like 4+ accounts on accident > Stupid Hotmail wouldnt let me recieve that confirmation email, and i thought i did something wrong. But i went on all of them and went to the help/faq and there was an option to cancel teh accounts I did this to all except teh one i was using, no problem get approved.

zemaj

07-10-2004 05:47:14

This is similar to my question/issue also http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1296

Can you tell me where that option is, if it still exists? I've looked in the FAQ but haven't found it. Thanks!

-james

Yep

07-10-2004 07:09:16

In the Help/FAQ click "My issue is about my current account status." and then click "I wish to delete my account or be taken off your list."

HazelNuit

07-10-2004 08:23:33

I have like 10 accounts..will that affect anything or should i go delete them now?

Yep

07-10-2004 08:37:09

Haha yea, only one account aloud, delete them all except the one you're gonna complete

fredward

07-10-2004 08:56:59

I did mine a few months ago, but I had like 15 accounts. This was back when the site was having a lot of technical problems though, such as not getting credit for referrals at all, so I signed up through my own link about 10 times to see if it was working yet. The site was messed up to the point where you couldn't even enter your address, so I guess none of the fake accounts were valid anyway.