Finally!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1297

Creatif Xpresshun

06-10-2004 23:10:09

Finally I am done with the referrals...I am prayin to God that they approve me quickly and not put me on Hold...been doing this for about 2-3 weeks so I am happy to be done and now I can sit back and wait for approval then wait for my Ipod to be shipped...

pcmsurf

06-10-2004 23:20:28

man i just got my referals done on tuesday night and they were done around wed afternoon

ive gotten 2x more addicted to free ipods since i got my referrals

Ray_Haque

07-10-2004 05:53:38

[quote4db57e8462="pcmsurf"]man i just got my referrals done on Tuesday night and they were done around wed afternoon [/quote4db57e8462]

Can you tell me what offer you chose, and what offers your referrals chose? If you know, that is.

I just requested approval last night. But, I am still almost a week shy of completing my trial period with Blockbuster. I just got my fifth referral sometime last night. I'm thinking if they got instant credit for something, and they haven't finished up their free trial yet ... I may be waiting a week or more for approval.

In other words, instant credit may not be "instant" when approval time comes.

I cannot confirm or deny this. That's where you all come in. ;-) Your experiences?

-Ray

Ray_Haque

07-10-2004 08:04:22

All right! I am approved. I got my last referral sometime last night. I requested approval around 1130 PM. It's now 1100AM the following morning and I was approved all ready. Thanks Gratis!

So I guess they won't wait for trial periods to end to give you the go-ahead. Although, I plan on keeping the Blockbuster membership anyway. ;-)

Now I have entered the "Processing" stage. -o

-Ray

Creatif Xpresshun

07-10-2004 09:08:54

Yea it really didn't take no time to get approved...people around here were saying it would take a week to get approved...but I submitted mine last night and I was approved this morning...so I suppose Gratis is getting more efficient with their stuff, now I just got to sit back and wait for it to come in the mail, which may be the hardest part (