has this ever happened to you?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12562

bigsexymedford

24-04-2005 18:56:35

Ok someone the i refered completed an offer a couple days ago it was the bmg music on. But on my staus page it still sais he has not yet completed an offer. And i was talking to him and he said that there are three red checks through the offer so this meens he has completed it correct? Does anyone know whats going on? Also he is the only one i have talked to i have 9 yellows and not one green do you think this could be happening to all my referrals? Anyone know?

benbrown2

24-04-2005 19:09:39

yo! hit me back on the PM I gave you bro. Read your PM's!!?

theysayjump

24-04-2005 21:35:14

[quoted89675f6b6="bigsexymedford"]Ok someone the i refered completed an offer a couple days ago it was the bmg music on. But on my staus page it still sais he has not yet completed an offer. And i was talking to him and he said that there are three red checks through the offer so this meens he has completed it correct? Does anyone know whats going on? Also he is the only one i have talked to i have 9 yellows and not one green do you think this could be happening to all my referrals? Anyone know?[/quoted89675f6b6]

write GRATIS a customer service ticket and ask them to check whether your yellows, have actually indeed completed their offers. they should be able to tell you. GRATIS may then ask you to get your yellows to send GRATIS their confirmation e-mails and so forth. then GRATIS may be able to fix whatever is going on.

i had someone yellow for me in a trade. he went 1st, yellowed, then after a week he still hadnt recieved credit. GRATIS then put my account on hold (nothing to do with this guy) and i couldnt be arsed (bothered) with these sites anymore, so i kept my part of the deal and so i signed up and greened for him. upon waiting several weeks with this yellow, i contacted GRATIS and they said that all my other yellows had completed an offer, but this guy was to send them his confirmation e-mail from the offer he supposedly created. so he basically scammed me.

so ask and see what they say. hope this helps a bit

frank

CoMpFrEaK

24-04-2005 22:11:58

[quotef2c070cf98="theysayjump"][quotef2c070cf98="bigsexymedford"]Ok someone the i refered completed an offer a couple days ago it was the bmg music on. But on my staus page it still sais he has not yet completed an offer. And i was talking to him and he said that there are three red checks through the offer so this meens he has completed it correct? Does anyone know whats going on? Also he is the only one i have talked to i have 9 yellows and not one green do you think this could be happening to all my referrals? Anyone know?[/quotef2c070cf98]

write GRATIS a customer service ticket and ask them to check whether your yellows, have actually indeed completed their offers. they should be able to tell you. GRATIS may then ask you to get your yellows to send GRATIS their confirmation e-mails and so forth. then GRATIS may be able to fix whatever is going on.

i had someone yellow for me in a trade. he went 1st, yellowed, then after a week he still hadnt recieved credit. GRATIS then put my account on hold (nothing to do with this guy) and i couldnt be arsed (bothered) with these sites anymore, so i kept my part of the deal and so i signed up and greened for him. upon waiting several weeks with this yellow, i contacted GRATIS and they said that all my other yellows had completed an offer, but this guy was to send them his confirmation e-mail from the offer he supposedly created. so he basically scammed me.

so ask and see what they say. hope this helps a bit

frank[/quotef2c070cf98]

Please stop posting incorrect information.

Let me lay down a few rules for you first

1. Do not contact Gratis on behalf of your friend, they will more then likely ask you to ask your friend to contact them
2. Dont bother them if it hasnt been 14 days since he did the offer
3. Do NOT contact the publisher/company you did the offer, they cant help you

And to answer your question, its perfectly normal for your friend to remain yellow for a while longer, BMG is among the slowest crediting offers, when i did it it took 3 weeks, but i was perfectly ok with it, cuase by luck i had my 5th referral the day it credited, so be patient, dont be in a rush to finish these sites cause realistically it "typically" dosent happen.