my little sister

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12484

R3N3G4D3

23-04-2005 18:34:59

My little sister always signs up for all crap she can get her hands on even though most of it is worthless for her. Sure enough, she didn't let me down this time either.

Turns out she already signed up for FreeiPods.com a year ago or so, but could never complete any offers because she doesn't have a credit card and could not get any of her 14 year old friends to complete the offers either, so basicly a waste of account.

Now, luckily she told me this today as opposed to after I got the 5 referrals and applied for an iPod. So now there are two accounts with the same shipping address. Should I tell Gratis about this or should I just ask her to unsubscribe, or do they still keep the member addresses in their records after unsubscription?

benji_penguin

23-04-2005 19:00:47

The same type of thing happened to me. Just contact Gratis and tell them what you told us, just explain it to them, they'll place that account on hold probably, and as long as it hasn't been signed into, you should be fine as long as they know ) I accidentally got a second account and let gratis know, it's all good and I was approved just a few days ago D Best of luck!

dannydrifffft

23-04-2005 21:21:35

I have the same problem. I have 3 greens right now for FreeiPods. I've read the Gratis ToS, but I thought they would automatically assume being I signed up more than half a year ago and hadnt signed into it since then, also didn't complete or have any offers completed. Anyway, what is Gratis' e-mail address so I can e-mail them about this? I dont want to complete these last two and then not get my iPod.

benji_penguin

23-04-2005 23:07:32

[quote14e742d637="dannydrifffft"]I have the same problem. I have 3 greens right now for FreeiPods. I've read the Gratis ToS, but I thought they would automatically assume being I signed up more than half a year ago and hadnt signed into it since then, also didn't complete or have any offers completed. Anyway, what is Gratis' e-mail address so I can e-mail them about this? I dont want to complete these last two and then not get my iPod.[/quote14e742d637]

They have a support system built into their site, at their site go to Help>"My Issue is about my current account status">"I still have a question and would like to contact..."

Then just explain the problem there)

Best of luck!

BrickChick

24-04-2005 07:54:17

Your alright, as long as her account has been inactive.
I made an account last yr, and made another 1 earlier this year, and I still got approved April 1st.