stupid question - 2 accounts?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12205

philsil

20-04-2005 15:51:20

When I was young and stupid, not all that long ago, I signed up for many of the sites, and never completed an offer, nor got even one yellow. I emailed gratis and informed them that I had 2 accounts (before having another!) asking if that was a problem if I only ever submitted one for my ipod etc. They told me it wasnt a problem, but I really didnt believe it. What are your thoughts? Is this ok?

benji_penguin

20-04-2005 16:49:26

[quoted43a4d35ff="philsil"]When I was young and stupid, not all that long ago, I signed up for many of the sites, and never completed an offer, nor got even one yellow. I emailed gratis and informed them that I had 2 accounts (before having another!) asking if that was a problem if I only ever submitted one for my ipod etc. They told me it wasnt a problem, but I really didnt believe it. What are your thoughts? Is this ok?[/quoted43a4d35ff]

I did the same thing, I had forgotten about signing up for freeiPods, but I signed up for it a second time, then realized it was a no-no hehe.. Multiple accounts are against Gratis' Terms and Agreements, but if you haven't used the original account in awhile, you should be fine as long as Gratis knows )

BrickChick

20-04-2005 18:24:05

I did the same thing a while ago. I made an account last year, and made another one earlier this year. I left the old account alone, and didn't do anything with it. I just got approved on Monday, so as long as you dont do anything with the first account, your fine.