Simple questions about hold status

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=12197

Tony White

20-04-2005 15:03:26

One of my referrals was not approved and was placed on hold. I contacted him to look in to it, but I have a few other simple questions regarding the status of my account.

First, if only one of my referrals was placed on hold, does that mean the rest were approved? (they are all still in green status)

Second, if my hold referral gets his account fixed, am I in the clear for processing or do I have to go through the approval process again?

And finally, is it worth it asking someone to get off of hold or should I simply get another referral?

Thanks for any replys. This is my first "completed" offer so I'm hoping for the best.

CoMpFrEaK

20-04-2005 15:17:48

[quote886b81984f="Tony White"]One of my referrals was not approved and was placed on hold. I contacted him to look in to it, but I have a few other simple questions regarding the status of my account.

First, if only one of my referrals was placed on hold, does that mean the rest were approved? (they are all still in green status)

Second, if my hold referral gets his account fixed, am I in the clear for processing or do I have to go through the approval process again?

And finally, is it worth it asking someone to get off of hold or should I simply get another referral?

Thanks for any replys. This is my first "completed" offer so I'm hoping for the best.[/quote886b81984f]

No, if your referral gets off hold you will NOT need to be re-approved cause you already have the 5 referrals, you would just have extras if he gets off hold. Getting off hold from Gratis is very hard, its probably easier to get a nother referral. And if only one guy was placed on hold it does NOT mean the others wont get placed on hold at a later time, but its a good chance they wont get placed on hold, given they dont cheat from now until your next re-submission.