Is it me...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1219

JGrayland

06-10-2004 06:38:02

or are a lot of the people who get their Ipods "newbies" to the site?? I.e. the ones who have been here awhile seem to get continually screwed, and then someone will make their first post about recieving their ipod.

Perhaps Gratis scours these forums to see who is bitching and pushes a lot of them to the back of the line???

tk

06-10-2004 07:18:01

[quotefad5fea74c="JGrayland"]or are a lot of the people who get their Ipods "newbies" to the site?? I.e. the ones who have been here awhile seem to get continually screwed, and then someone will make their first post about receiving their ipod.

Perhaps Gratis scours these forums to see who is bitching and pushes a lot of them to the back of the line???[/quotefad5fea74c]

You seem to just be searching for reasons that you don't have your ipod. I would assume a lot of people that get their ipods stop coming here at all, because they don't need their information. This would account for the lack of people here with ipods. And people making their first posts about getting their ipods, could have very likely just lurked until they got it.